Spade Racing Opens a Box of 2022 Donruss Nascar Cards, Pack 4 of 24


(By the way, Uncle Max’s pick for the Knoxville Truck Series race is Stewart Friesen)


Join us (well, me) as we/I go through a box of 2022 Donruss Nascar Cards.  New teams, new drivers, new subsets, and of course some corny commentary by me.


Pack 4—Action Packed, History Hacked, and a Future Whacked


FIRST LOOK:
I’m a big fan of the comic book-style graphics on the Action Packed subset this year.  But I which they’d gone whole-hog with it.  Maybe have Austin blowing off Kevin Harvick with a “POW!” effect.


TO THE BACK:
A nice reminder that Motorsports is one of the only sports where immortality can occur pretty much at random.  Its not like one year the Lions will luck into a Super Bowl championship.


SAY WHAT:
“My carefully crafted underdog story is ruined!  Now I’ll have to be even whinier!”


RATING: 3 pit road speeding penalties out of 10


www.spaderacing.com updated four times weekly


www.facebook.com/spaderacing


www.twitter.com/spaderacing


Visit the store


Buy the book


A MOXOC Media production

www.moxoc.com