Spade Racing Opens Three 2026 Select “Blaster” Boxes—Pack 2 of 18


I’m moving away from Hobby Boxes to three “Blaster” Boxes this time for the 2026 Panini Select cards.  Join me as I go through all 18 packs!


Pack 2: Blurry, no hurry, and fury


First Look: You’ll have to take my word for it—this “Select Skills” card is pretty cool in person.  Guess I shouldn’t have skipped photography class in high school.


To the Back: Keep in mind that while Erik LIKES the Chase returning, he didn’t find it necessary to actually qualify for it this year.


Say What: “The next guy who asks me to take my hat off will feel the wrath of someone who had to run for SHR for four years.”


Final Rating: 4 out-of-sync calls to start engines out of 10



www.spaderacing.com updated four times weekly


www.facebook.com/spaderacing


www.twitter.com/spaderacing


Visit the store https://www.cafepress.com/spaderacing


Buy the book 100 Stock Car Racing What Ifs Unauthorized


Does this track have lights?


A MOXOC Media production

www.moxoc.com