Race Picks Las Vegas: Spade Racing vs. AI

Join me as I test my wits against various AI programs in picking the 2026 Cup races.  Once they’ve made their picks, I’ll make my normal Favorite, Next Favorite, and Dark Horse picks (in addition to my regular O’Reilly & Truck Series picks).  At the end of the year we’ll see who knows more—me, or a soulless machine gobbling up water and electricity.


Claude AI Sonnet 5.5 (6 wins) sez: If I had to pick, I'd go with (Kyle) Larson.


Truck Series (2 wins) Kansas 200 Saturday 1pm ET on FS1: JAKE GARCIA—at least its not GREG Garcia.


O’Reilly Series (4 wins) Focused Health 302 Saturday 7:30pm ET on CW: SHELDON CREED—the ol’ double-oh is heating up.


Cup Series South Point 400 5:30pm ET on USA  FAVORITE (1 win): DENNY HAMLIN—JGR could be our only hope to avoid Larson running away with it.  NEXT FAVORITE (3 wins): TY GIBBS—see above.  DARK HORSE (2 wins): ALEX BOWMAN—his last win?



www.spaderacing.com updated four times weekly


www.facebook.com/spaderacing


www.twitter.com/spaderacing


Visit the store https://www.cafepress.com/spaderacing


Buy the book 100 Stock Car Racing What Ifs Unauthorized


Does this track have lights?


A MOXOC Media production

www.moxoc.com