Spade Racing Opens Three 2026 Select “Blaster” Boxes—Pack 1 of 18


I’m moving away from Hobby Boxes to three “Blaster” Boxes this time for the 2026 Panini Select cards.  Join me as I go through all 18 packs!


Pack 1: First first look, the path took, and are “obscure Truck Series drivers” this series’ hook?


First Look: Here’s a look at the 2026 Select cards’ basic look.  As is often the case, they’re very fancy, very slick, and VERY hard to photograph.


To the Back: As always there’s the issue of these cards going to print months before they are released to the public.  So they missed all the great things Jake Garcia’s done since then like…uhh, more top-tens.


Say What: “I’m a little teapot”


Final Rating: 2 pre-race interviews out of 10



www.spaderacing.com updated four times weekly


www.facebook.com/spaderacing


www.twitter.com/spaderacing


Visit the store https://www.cafepress.com/spaderacing


Buy the book 100 Stock Car Racing What Ifs Unauthorized


Does this track have lights?


A MOXOC Media production

www.moxoc.com