Spade Racing Opens 2 Boxes of 2023 Panini Chronicles Cards, Pack 5 of 12


PACK 5: Toni B, Jake-y Drew, and Jordan A


FIRST LOOK: A nice autograph from racer, model, and chicken finger enthusiast Toni Breidinger.


TO THE BACK: I appreciate these cards as a way to learn about up-and-coming drivers like Jake Drew here.  Although the fact that they’re mostly less than half my age DOES remind me of my mortality.


SAY WHAT?: “In the time it took you to read this, I’ve put out three press releases.”


RATING: 7 set of tires out of 10.



www.spaderacing.com updated four times weekly


www.facebook.com/spaderacing


www.twitter.com/spaderacing


Visit the store https://www.cafepress.com/spaderacing


Buy the book 100 Stock Car Racing What Ifs Unauthorized


Does this track have lights?


A MOXOC Media production

www.moxoc.com