Kyle Busch Surprised How Nice Everyone Is to Him Lately


It’s a year of new beginnings for Kyle Busch, who has a new team owner (Richard Childress), new car number (8), and a new car (Chevy).  But in an exclusive sit-down interview, Busch has said that the most-surprising new thing about the 2023 Nascar season has been how friendly and deferential everyone has been to him so far.

“Its really refreshing just how nice and polite everyone has been to me since we got to the Busch Light Clash”, Busch said.  “Everyone is saying they’ll give me whatever they want, putting their hands up for high-fives, and even emptying their pockets.  It’s almost like they’re scared of angering me for some reason.”

Busch, nicknamed “Rowdy” for his wild driving style, has been known in the past for a somewhat standoffish personality, occasionally rubbing drivers the wrong way.  But according to Busch, everyone seems to have forgiven and forgotten his churlish ways.

“Look, I know I haven’t been the friendliest guy in the sport”, Busch admitted, “but it seems like everyone wants to turn over a new leaf with me.  Just the other day I reached into my pocket to get my keys, and a bunch of crew members started crying and saying they’d do whatever I wanted them to do.  It was so refreshing to finally be getting some respect in the garage.”

Busch has said that he hopes to see the new attitude the garage is exhibiting transfer onto the track as well.

“Daytona is going to be a big test for me, but I’m hoping the field is ready to let me run my own race”, Busch said.  “Why, just yesterday I walked up to my old Joe Gibbs Racing crew, and they immediately said they’d give me anything I wanted.  They even raised their hands up for high-fives—isn’t that something?”

Busch then left the interview to discuss running a Charlton Heston-themed special paint scheme later this year.



www.spaderacing.com updated four times weekly


www.facebook.com/spaderacing


www.twitter.com/spaderacing


Visit the store https://www.cafepress.com/spaderacing


Buy the book 100 Stock Car Racing What Ifs Unauthorized


Does this track have lights?


A MOXOC Media production

www.moxoc.com