Talladega "News" and Notes



--Predictions:  The first 95% of the race you'll be thinking "Good LORD this is boring!".  The final 5% you'll be thinking "I can't believe they're running that close together!!!".  And post-race you'll be thinking "If Michael Waltrip had actually won that, I would've lit myself on fire."
--Denny Hamlin has been cleared to run Sunday's race (or at least start, then turn over the car to Brian Vickers).  He'll be running to the first caution, aka Doing A Mike Bliss.
--If Furniture Row wanted to raise a LOT of money to help our veterans, they could just allow fans to punch Kurt Busch in the face for a price.  Seriously--I think I'd pay about $1,000 for that opportunity.
--I hope that the post-Nationwide Series race antics brings closer attention to the long-simmering Brazil-Idaho blood feud that's been simmering for decades.
--I hope that everybody knows to stay far away from Tony Stewart on-track this weekend, preferably by letting him run about a half-a-lap behind the lead pack.