Richmond "News" and Notes



--Ryan Newman re-upped with Stewart-Haas Racing for 2013.  Maybe he's the driver who's going to get the GoDaddy sponsoring.
--If I told you, at the start of this season, that Joey Logano would be the most-sought-after free agent in Nascar, would you believe me?
--Jeremy Mayfield vowing to return to racing is a little like a guy getting thrown out of a bar, then waving his fist saying, "I'll be back!"
--If I read another article about Josh Wise…I'll have read one article.
--If fans really DO want more cautions, they should hope that the rumor of Brian Scott moving up to Cup with Phoenix Racing is true.
--Martin Truex Jr. is the most successful person in Nascar from New Jersey since Ray Evernham (plus you don't get the whole "creepy personal life" thing with Martin).