Spade Racing: The Tenth Anniversary!



Ten years ago I published my first article here on this website, and a decade later, here we are!  Through relationships and breakups, moves and job changes, good times, bad times, and even a pandemic, this website has stayed strong.  And from the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you who’ve been on this journey with me.  If my writing has amused, enlightened, or even just distracted you for a few minutes a day, it makes it all worthwhile.


Here’s some highlights:


The First Article


My Favorite Series


My Most Popular Piece


The 2022 Paint Scheme (click to enlarge)



www.spaderacing.com updated four times weekly


www.facebook.com/spaderacing


www.twitter.com/spaderacing


Visit the store


Buy the book


A MOXOC Media production

www.moxoc.com