Spade Racing Opens Six “Fat Packs” of 2021 Donruss Nascar Cards, 3 of 6


Join us (well, me) as we/I continue going through 2021 Donruss Nascar Cards with six “Fat Packs”.



Fat Pack 3—Mr. E, William B, and Mystery (…wait)


FIRST LOOKS: Chase Elliott gets the “Elite Series” treatment here, and its hard not to wonder why so many drivers have their names across their belts.  Do drivers tend to confuse their fire suits back at the race shop?  Tyler Reddick gives us the same treatment, but at least he has a CAT on his belly.


TO THE BACKS: William Byron’s Daytona win was, in fact, Action Packed.  Although using that term for a subset might just be a way to maintain their copyright from the old card set from the 90’s.  And there’s more Daytona talk on Tony Stewart’s card back as part of the “Dominators” set.  And dig the litany of Mobil copyright info in the fine print!  Yeah, I’m an IP nerd.


SAY WHATS: “Hello, you might be wondering who I am.  Well, I don’t know who I am either.”  “Yeah, who is that guy, and how’d he get to be a Rated Rookie?”


RATING: 5 helmets out of 10