Kasey Kahne Furious with Kasey Kahne



Bristol Motor Speedway is always the site of feuds, fights, and tempers boiling over.  After tonight's Irwin Tools Night Race, runner-up Kasey Kahne was ready to start a fight with runner-up Kasey Kahne.
"When I see Kasey I'm gonna..."
"Man, Kasey just didn't get the job done tonight", Kahne said post-race.  "I feel like, if it weren't for Kasey, I'd be in Victory Lane.  Instead, I'm stuck talking to you on pit road--no offense."
Kahne blamed Kahne for not being able to "put the chrome horn" to leader--and eventual race winner--Matt Kenseth.  He also blamed him for other issues the team has been having lately.
"Kasey was also the one who put the bullseye on our backs for Joe Gibbs Racing", Kahne added.  "I mean, how can I go out there and race when I have Kasey Kahne making threats to other drivers?  He's really got to grow up."
Kahne proceeded to blame Kahne for such diverse problems as staying up too late the night before, eating too much at lunch, and "…getting the whole La Leche League on my back".  Kahne also hinted that there may be some retribution coming soon.
"Tomorrow morning, the first thing I'm going to do is drive on over to Kasey Kahne Racing's shop over in Mooresville", Kahne said.  "I'm going to wait there on the front lawn until Kasey Kahne comes out to apologize.  I don't care WHO you are--Kasey Kahne does NOT take any abuse from Kasey Kahne."