Nascar Chairman Brian France Furious with ISC Board Member Brian France for Lack of SAFER Barrier at California

"Yeah?  Well at least I'm not Tony George!"

Brian France, the current chairman and main decision-maker for the Nascar sanctioning body, has angrily called out International Speedway Corporation (ISC) for not having adequate SAFER Barriers at California's Auto Club Speedway.  Driver Denny Hamlin was seriously injured upon hitting a concrete wall at the track, an accident France said would have been prevented if ISC's board-members--specifically Brian France--had acted sooner.
Brian France, enemy
of Brian France
"The fact that our premiere racing series is competing on a track without 100% SAFER Barrier coverage is unacceptable", France sternly told reporters assembled at Nascar's Daytona Beach headquarters.  "I've been talking with some of our fans, and its obviously who's at fault here--ISC Board-Member Brian France."
"I mean come on--have you SEEN how much that guy is worth?", France angrily asked about France.  "No wonder he gets to sit on the board of a race-track company despite not having much of any track-management experience.  Oh sure, he managed Tucson Raceway Park.  Come on--I could've managed Tucson Raceway Park!"
Chairman France continued to berate Chair-Member France, at one point holding up the publicity photo of France from the ISC Corporate website.
"Look at this guy--the gelled-up hair.  The bullfrog chin.  That simpering smirk.  You make me SICK."  France then tore the picture in two.
"Listen--I'm just as big a Nascar fan as the rest of you fans.  And as long as I'm chairman of Nascar, I'm going to make sure that chair-members such as Mr. France are held accountable for their lack of action."
France then added, "See, this is why I never sold my Speedway Motorsports Inc. stock".