Tony Stewart Celebrates Top-10 Finish by Ryan Newman

After a wild Green-White-Checkered finish at Martinsville, nobody was happier than Tony Stewart for his teammate Ryan Newman. Newman came out of the carnage with an impressive win, which "Smoke" was happy to see as a top-10.

"Woooo! Top-10! Top-10 for the 39 baby!" Stewart was heard yelling over his radio. "Goin' to Outback tomorrow--FREE BLOOMIN' ONION WOOOO!!!"

Upon the finish of the race Stewart went to Victory Lane to congratulate Newman on his impressive top-10.

"These guys, I mean, wow, what can you say?" A jubilant Stewart said to Spade Racing Network reporter Scott Wilson. "I mean, we've been really hungry for a top-10 for the 39 guys. I mean, REALLY hungry. I mean, I don't know if we can wait till tomorrow hungry!"

Stewart happily patted Newman on the back and immediately asked what kind of entree he should order.

"I usually go for the Outback Special steak, but I'm thinking I might go for the pasta tomorrow", Stewart continued. "OOOH! Or maybe some Kookaburra Wings and a beer--I wonder if they'll let me bring in my Schlitz this time."

Stewart quickly left the racetrack, saying on his way out that he was going to camp out outside the nearest Outback until lunch tomorrow.


In other Stewart-Haas Racing news, David Reutimann kept his crippled car out too late to maintain their spot in the top-35, thus earning race fans a free chance to blame Danica Patrick for what happened.