Spade Racing presents The Hero Card Project (Part 2)



CLICK HERE FOR PART 1


On March 15th, I mailed out to every major, mid-major, and minor Nascar team in the three touring series for Hero Cards, the free glossy card-stock giveaways provided by race teams.  Last week I posted my first responses, but I got so many this past week I wanted to post what else I’ve received!  See what came in below, and click here to learn more about collecting Hero Cards: 


Two AUTOGRAPHED cards from RackleyWAR

Two identical cards from Big Machine

Five matching hero cards from Truck Series mainstay TRICON

Four cards (and an air freshener!) from Rick Ware Racing

A card form part-time Cup team Beard Motorsports




www.spaderacing.com updated four times weekly


www.facebook.com/spaderacing


www.twitter.com/spaderacing


Visit the store https://www.cafepress.com/spaderacing


Buy the book 100 Stock Car Racing What Ifs Unauthorized


Does this track have lights?


A MOXOC Media production

www.moxoc.com