The Mystery of Eddie Adams



So I was tooling around Wikipedia today looking for story ideas, when I stumbled upon THIS LISTING.
Why is it important?  Well, it isn't, but why is it interesting?  Well, again, it isn't, but why am I talking about it?  Well, I'm not, technically, but anyways, he's from my home town!  That's right, Rising Sun Maryland, a/k/a The Small Town Extraordinaire, a/k/a Klanland, has ourselves our very own Nascar driver.
Well, we did.
It looks like Eddie Adams raced a grand total of two Cup races, both at Langhorne Speedway in Pennsylvania (Fun Fact: One of the track's nicknames was "Puke Alley", a great nickname for my current living quarters as well).  A quick Google Search turned up not much else, other than a cursory mention about a Modified race in New Jersey.
So who is this man of unintentional mystery?  Has anybody else heard of him?  Anybody know what happened to him?  I assume that he's passed away, but if not, could he have been one of the old folks I made fun of as a small boy?
Shoot me a message on the Spade Racing Facebook Page (or an email) if you have any information.
Because if nobody knows ANYTHING about him, I'll just have to make it up.