Tony Stewart Furious with Drivers for Being On-Track with Him



While it was Kevin "Happy" Harvick who won tonight's race, three-time champion Tony Stewart was anything but happy, expressing his anger with most of the field for being on the track with him.
"I don't get it--we're out there, running for a top-10 finish, and these other guys stay out there racing with us!  That's just totally unacceptable.  I mean, does everybody have to be within inches around me--we have the whole track, fellas!"
Stewart, who had complained earlier about drivers blocking, expressed his disgust with Kurt Busch by bumping him on the cool-down lap.  However, he had even more anger for various other drivers.
"Matt Kenseth, he's out there running next to us--what's up with that?  He's nothing but a spoiled little middle-aged man from Wisconsin, who's team owners have bought him everything he's ever needed."
Stewart continued by shouting, "And just wait till I see Landon Cassill--I can guarantee you that the next time he's running on the same lap as me, I'm going to get into him every chance I get, EVERY chance I get."
To his credit, Stewart did have a few compliments to hand out.
"I just wanted to give some kudos to Mike Bliss, who had the fair decency to get out of our way early on.  Its nice to see that there's some REAL drivers out there."