Pages

Race Picks Indianapolis (both kinds): Spade Racing vs. AI


Join me as I test my wits against various AI programs in picking the 2026 Cup races.  Once they’ve made their picks, I’ll make my normal Favorite, Next Favorite, and Dark Horse picks (in addition to my regular O’Reilly & Truck Series picks).  At the end of the year we’ll see who knows more—me, or a soulless machine gobbling up water and electricity.


Grok AI (5 wins) sez: I'd lean toward (Denny) Hamlin. Points leader or near the top, multiple 2026 wins, strong at similar tracks. JGR Toyotas have shown speed.


Truck Series (2 wins) TSport 200 Friday 8pm ET on FS1: CHRISTIAN ECKES—No better place to break through for a win than LORP.


O’Reilly Series (4 wins) Pennzoil 250 Saturday 4pm ET on CW: JUSTIN ALLGAIER—AND he’s coming back next year!


Cup Series Brickyard 400 2pm ET on TNT  FAVORITE (1 win): TYLER REDDICK—picks back up where he started this year.  NEXT FAVORITE (2 wins): JOEY LOGANO—keeps up the momentum.  DARK HORSE (1 win): CHRIS BUESCHER—I mean, RFK’s gotta win sometime, right?



www.spaderacing.com updated four times weekly


www.facebook.com/spaderacing


www.twitter.com/spaderacing


Visit the store https://www.cafepress.com/spaderacing


Buy the book 100 Stock Car Racing What Ifs Unauthorized


Does this track have lights?


A MOXOC Media production

www.moxoc.com